Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Am Back...

Making my umpteenth comeback here - had pushed myself into a kind of hibernation because of various reasons.

2008 was not a great year personally. I spent better part of it recovering from an accident that I met during Nov '07 - and that still managed to leave behind a scar. And when I recovered from it, a very dear friend of mine met with a grave accident which has left him paraplegic. It feels awful to see someone close lying on bed almost lifeless. Then there were few other incidences and I lost touch with another dear friend for reasons best known to someone up above.

Anyways, as they say, nothing stays with you forever and it doesn't matter howsoever hard you try :).

With this note, I have promised myself to be regular here and keep "pondering" on technology rather than anything else ;)

Cheers,

No comments: